lol @ this dumb bitch

Post by kevin_s »

NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

That was fuckin Awesome!
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
josh

Post by josh »

predictable as most black people, blowing it way out of proportion. wow.
TYSTYX

Post by TYSTYX »

My son can eat 2 or 3 Orange Habanero peppers at once..( same ones the lady tried to eat)....he makes me buy 10 of them and then takes them to school and gets his friends to eat them and has someone videotape the group. His friends go through what that lady did, while my son chews up and swallows a couple of them and just laughs at his friends. They are fucking insanely hot and will make you go through the same shit that lady did on the video. For the life of me I dont know how my son can eat them. I tried one and there was no fucking way I could swallow it. I had to spit it out after chewing it twice...then I went through a routine similar to that black ladys. They are so hot that you literally cant talk...all you do is gag, your eyes tear up, almost puke, you try to drink different liquids, nothing helps. I eat Jalapenos all the time, but those Habaneros are rediculous !!!

Josh, that lady wasnt blowing it out of proportion. Eat a Habanero, record it, and post it here. I dare you.
99 CR500R
2006 Honda CBR 1000RR Fireblade

My Drinking team has a Racing problem !

josh

Post by josh »

great story, who asked you?
2strokeforever

Post by 2strokeforever »

maybe somethings wrong with me, but if i were going to try and eat a unknown pepper id try a tiny piece first, not an entire pepper :lol:
the 450 will have less power and will be harder to start, and will be heavier, but to make up for it it will require more maintenance.
4stroke=dead fish
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

Habeneros are bad, but when you start geting bottles of hot sauce that have concentrated pepper resin.....a drop is hotter than any habenero could ever be.
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.