88 CR500 Roller

Come on in, No registration needed.... Thinkin' about stepping up to the ultimate dirtbike? Ask any questions you need answered.

ALSO: Post anything your looking for, or that is taking up space and you want to get ride of.. ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE BETWEEN THE BUYER / SELLER!
Tdorval

88 CR500 Roller

Post by Tdorval »

Hey guys and gals,

Recently picked up an 88 CR500 to steal the engine for a Gen 3 CR250 AF build. Picked up the 250 yesterday so this build will get underway shortly. The 500 was picked up by some friend of mine in Amarillo TX and will be to my place in Colorado sometime in the next couple of weeks. I just wanted to get an add up to try and start selling this as a roller. I'll consider parting it out if there is enough interest in individual pieces. I'm told the bike is in pretty good condition given it's year. I will post some pictures up when I either get the bike or if I get any pictures from my friends in TX. The AF project will start life this winter as a snowbike and I'm excited to get it underway!

Message me any questions or offers and I'll work on getting pictures up as soon as I can.