TWIRP ported CR500 engine w Rekluse

Come on in, No registration needed.... Thinkin' about stepping up to the ultimate dirtbike? Ask any questions you need answered.

ALSO: Post anything your looking for, or that is taking up space and you want to get ride of.. ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE BETWEEN THE BUYER / SELLER!
JasonB

TWIRP ported CR500 engine w Rekluse

Post by JasonB »

Hey im listing my motor that i put together last year. I will put all the info below but the bottom line is that its got Adam's handy work (TWIRP port) and a bunch of his billet parts as well as a Rekluse Z-Start Pro clutch. If you are interested please text me, i dont get on here much unfortunately. The engine is listed on EBAY but if i can sell it to someone directly and not lose 25% of my money to paypal/ebay fees that would be swell. Text me at 636-675-7894 or email me at boosted_member@yahoo.com you can look me up on the 3wheelerworld.com site to get a better idea about my credibility since i have only been a member here for 2 years. Thanks for looking, checking the ebay link for more pics! Looking for 2900 before shipping, i think thats a very fair price for a motor with 6.5 hours of use since it was assembled.

_____

Fully rebuilt CR500 motor. Has following specs:

MRE parts and services include;
TWIRP Port job ($1200 for just the port work)
MRE Reed cage and carbon fiber petals
MRE Billet Stator and Clutch covers
MRE Billet exhaust manifold
MRE Decompression head with valve
90+ head that has had the dome cut

New Parts;
89mm cast Vertex brand piston
Honda Bearings in the bottom end
New Honda and aftermarket Seals top to bottom
Honda center case and right side case gaskets
Hotrods water pump rebuild kit
PRO-X Rod kit
Rebuilt crank assembly
Rekluse Z-Start Pro clutch
Pro-X billet clutch basket
1990+ Honda right side crank case cover (water pump housing etc) which are no longer available from Honda from what I am told.
1990+ push rod, throw out, and related clutch parts for newer clutch style
NEW Honda OEM friction disks installed with the Rekluse Clutch
Cometic top end gasket kit for 90+ bikes
Comes with SS hardware installed.

Newer clutch cable as well.

Motor will come with the extra SS balls, springs and steel disks that belong to the rekluse for adjustments and tuning.
Engine will come with full electronics as well as the carb manifold. Motor will come with a throttle cable and 39PWK carb jetted for this motor as well. Motor has been through about just over 6.5 hours of ride time since the complete rebuild with porting and is ready to be installed into you cr500 Steel frame, AFC, or hybrid machine. It is not painted, the motor is raw material finish and does have blemishes from the 6.5 hrs of use after the build but it looks fine in my opinion. I am not hurting to sell this motor, i have listed it for less than i have spent on it but for what I feel is a fair price. I am sure there are parts and modifications I am forgetting in this description. Feel free to ask questions.

Price the options I listed above for the build, I spent 2k with MRE on the TWIRP case/top end porting/clutch/stator covers/billet exhaust O-Ring manifold/Billet reed cage. The REKLUSE clutch retails for around 800$ by itself.

Motor has just over 6.5 hours of run time since assembly. Transmission and all bearings/seals/gaskets have been gone through and replaced as needed. I have 2 hours of ride time at a local park here in MO, 30 minutes at Haspen Acres in Indiana, and 4 hours of seat time at Glamis sand dunes. You can see videos of the bike in action that this motor came out of if you search on youtube for my channel ; ‘ Jason Barton ‘ my profile pic is my wife and i. There are a half dozen videos of the bike and you can see my riding style, I was far from abusive on this motor after the build and would consider it to be just now broken in. The TWIRP port work offered by Adam Millar at MRE is well known in the CR500 community, if you MX or hill climb or dune this port work is great all around.

Ask me any questions you have about this motor! I can send more pics and even have a video posted on my facebook ‘ATC500R’ page of the last start up before I disassembled the bike on November 5th three weeks ago. I am selling the motor as is, so please make sure you ask any questions before buying! This is a strong motor and I have no reservations about the quality of work done by MRE or the performance it is capable of for the new owner. Thanks for looking!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TWIRP-port-buil ... k9&vxp=mtr
ATC500R
ATC310R