Bob's Hondapotumus.....

Different discipline.... same Hoon behavior
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

MojoScojo wrote: You can do that shit on a street bike.
My 650R is my street bike.
"SOLID Bro!!"

Post by "SOLID Bro!!" »

lewisclan wrote:O-Boy this sounds like it is Not a good story
So after building this Hotrod cr500, I have a 2003 xr650r sitting around realizing that I probably really wouldn't ride it much. I decided to register it for the street.

This is all Mr.Pickles fault after he bought his crf450x , went for his first ride telling me how cool it was, the deal was on.

Knowing that a 2003 cannot be plated I found a 2002 frame out of Vegas (with a bill of sale) I kind of did my home work, The guy has sold thousands of motorcycle items has a dealer license ect.

I spend all my evenings in my garage swapping all this stuff over. Finding a dualsport lighting kit, high/lo beam dot headlight all the shit.

The bike is truly badass

I set it up through a friend, The vin and eng # were all run through the DMV and no red flags came up it was supposed to cruise right through.

Step one

Take the bike and have a certified headlight tail light inspection. DONE $80.00 later.

Step two

Take bike to CHP and have a VIN and Eng ID verification.

The Officer looks at the Vin on the bike, I mean six inches away than starts running his finger over the top of it like he is Helen Keller, looks at it again than looks at me and says. We have a problem this Vin has been altered. FUCK!!!!!! I say.
See this 8 here it looks like it could have been a 3.

He said let me go in and run these numbers.

He comes back out and said I can't find this bike anywhere.

Telling my son while he is in there if it comes back stolen he could take the whole bike.

He tells me he can't find the Vin anyway he runs it. So sense your not here on official business and you don't have an appoint and nobody knows your here I won't keep your bike.

Knowing that I have title to the engine in hand and what I'm doing i will let you keep it.
I will make an appointment for you to come back with the "FRAME" for the Vehicle theft task force to figure out what the true Vin is.

So I ask him can this all be done by Christmas? His reply, Nah your pretty much screwed on this one. So I'm in a holding pattern on this one.

Just looking for a plated bike just to ride at this point.
Mad Dog

Post by Mad Dog »

Whoops..................
'We are motorcycle people; we walk tall and we laugh at whatever’s funny. We shit on the chests of the Weird….' HST
Algava

Post by Algava »

[quote=""SOLID Bro!!""]
lewisclan wrote:O-Boy this sounds like it is Not a good story
So after building this Hotrod cr500, I have a 2003 xr650r sitting around realizing that I probably really wouldn't ride it much. I decided to register it for the street.

This is all Mr.Pickles fault after he bought his crf450x , went for his first ride telling me how cool it was, the deal was on.

Knowing that a 2003 cannot be plated I found a 2002 frame out of Vegas (with a bill of sale) I kind of did my home work, The guy has sold thousands of motorcycle items has a dealer license ect.

I spend all my evenings in my garage swapping all this stuff over. Finding a dualsport lighting kit, high/lo beam dot headlight all the shit.

The bike is truly badass

I set it up through a friend, The vin and eng # were all run through the DMV and no red flags came up it was supposed to cruise right through.

Step one

Take the bike and have a certified headlight tail light inspection. DONE $80.00 later.

Step two

Take bike to CHP and have a VIN and Eng ID verification.

The Officer looks at the Vin on the bike, I mean six inches away than starts running his finger over the top of it like he is Helen Keller, looks at it again than looks at me and says. We have a problem this Vin has been altered. FUCK!!!!!! I say.
See this 8 here it looks like it could have been a 3.

He said let me go in and run these numbers.

He comes back out and said I can't find this bike anywhere.

Telling my son while he is in there if it comes back stolen he could take the whole bike.

He tells me he can't find the Vin anyway he runs it. So sense your not here on official business and you don't have an appoint and nobody knows your here I won't keep your bike.

Knowing that I have title to the engine in hand and what I'm doing i will let you keep it.
I will make an appointment for you to come back with the "FRAME" for the Vehicle theft task force to figure out what the true Vin is.

So I ask him can this all be done by Christmas? His reply, Nah your pretty much screwed on this one. So I'm in a holding pattern on this one.

Just looking for a plated bike just to ride at this point.[/quote]

I would talk to the guy that sold you the frame and tell him what's coming from the CHP.
Maybe he will think it over and send you the rite frame......to avoid trouble.
Good Luck
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

FUCK!
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
britincali

Post by britincali »

lewisclan wrote:FUCK!

Exactly what I said......
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
MrPickle

Post by MrPickle »

Yea, a new frame would be nice but I think it is the principle of having to spend all of that time re-transferring the componenets over to the new frame that is the issue. I was truly bummed to hear the bad news as I was over there on a nightly basis watching the progress.... and most likely slowing them down.

I know it will work out and he will be on the ride though. If I had a real man's bike (i.e displacement over 500cc) I would let him ride mine. I bet he is going to find a killer deal on some super sick bike that we will all drool over next.

Keep looking Solid!
sabreguy

Post by sabreguy »

lewisclan wrote:FUCK!
YUP
88CR500
ROOST ON PEOPLE!!!
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

soliD is on the rebound. He found a sweet bike that he's looking at right now.
gman1966347

Post by gman1966347 »

Nice...
"SOLID Bro!!"

Post by "SOLID Bro!!" »

Well they (the CHP) confiscated the frame on Thursday.

Bitch was stolen out of Nevada somewhere.

Now I got the Mojave county Sheriff calling me wanting all my intel on this bike frame. Who, what, where? kinda stuff

I hope these cock sucking motorcycle thieves have a happy Christmas

IN JAIL!!!

I'm only out a couple 200 bucks butt the poor guy that lost his bike is the real loser.

For him I hope they nail these a-holes to the wall.

The best part is the greed, I bought the frame for $149.00 plus shipping $214.00 to my door so the hits not so bad.

going down for $149.00 IDIOTS!

Here is the guys I bought it from.

http://stores.ebay.com/MotoShop-Powersports

Here is their store still trying to sell the stolen frame.

http://www.motoshoppowersports.com/

6908 Ghost Ranch Ave · Las Vegas, NV · 89148 · US · 702-465-4548 · empiresalvage@gmail.com

Beware!!
"SOLID Bro!!"

Post by "SOLID Bro!!" »

I sent this guy a text last night.

Just so you know the CHP confiscated the frame on Thursday and confirmed that it was stolen out of Nevada. Case #XX-XXXXXXX so expect a call from the Mojave Co. Sheriff

Five minutes later he calls and wants the Deputy's name that's handling the case so he can call him before he calls. and I will also refund all your money.

Geez thanks A-hole. I got the whopping $214.00 on my Paypal account this morning.

I hope the cops just show up beating on his door. chop shop mother ffkar!!
2strokeforever

Post by 2strokeforever »

you should email ebay to see if he sold the rest of the bike there
and then call the CHP

whats the CHP?
the 450 will have less power and will be harder to start, and will be heavier, but to make up for it it will require more maintenance.
4stroke=dead fish
"SOLID Bro!!"

Post by "SOLID Bro!!" »

2strokeforever wrote:you should email ebay to see if he sold the rest of the bike there
and then call the CHP

whats the CHP?
He has them all listed on his website. The sheriff has that info.

http://www.motoshoppowersports.com/
Algava

Post by Algava »

Banned Telenovelas
"SOLID Bro!!"

Post by "SOLID Bro!!" »

2strokeforever wrote:you should email ebay to see if he sold the rest of the bike there
and then call the CHP

whats the CHP?
Sorry I missed it "California Highway Patrol"
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

[quote=""SOLID Bro!!""]He has them all listed on his website. The sheriff has that info.

http://www.motoshoppowersports.com/[/quote]

Those are some good prices soliD, I just made some great buys.....

I guess you cant sell shit for cheap..... when you steal it.

:britincali:
pstoffers

Post by pstoffers »

NAHA PRO HILLCLIMBER #216
LIVIN THE DREAM!!!

NOTHING BUT GREEN LABEL BLENDZALL!!!

http://sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/P ... /Home.aspx
http://www.pro-hillclimbers.org/
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

So, Im washing my bike after the Mojave trail ride, and notice my axle adjusters are missing!!

They looked really small when I bought the bike ( 10mm head vs. reg. 12mm) and I thought it was just a XR650 thing?

Nope, the holes are stripped and the guy I bought the bike from just wedged these bolts in to look the part....

:evil:

Easy fix, just glad my axle nut was Jesus Tight.....
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

I am suprised that your axle dident pull forward durning your ride.
your Lucky
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

There was alot of vibration on the freeway.... I'm thinking thats where they fell out.