Cepeks mail order parts distribution

Send your stuff here, to companies you can trust!!!!!
Ported&Polished

Cepeks mail order parts distribution

Post by Ported&Polished »

:D Just kidding, he doesn't make a living selling hoons parts at wholesale prices. But, he did help me get a deal on a shock spring, and in between custody battles and people peeing on his front porch, he does people favors, what a guy! :D
Don't Clyde it, ride it!
sabreguy

Re: Cepeks mail order parts distribution

Post by sabreguy »

Ported&Polished wrote:and people peeing on his front porch
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!
88CR500
ROOST ON PEOPLE!!!
south central hoon

Re: Cepeks mail order parts distribution

Post by south central hoon »

Ported&Polished wrote::D what a guy! :D
that's for sure.
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

:piss: :lol:
Ported&Polished

Well fuck this, I'm not going to hold my toungue any longer. This guy fricken Fachered me over. Not only does he not answer the phone when I call him, but he refuses to call me back after numerous messages left on his voicemail. I finally said I have had enough and I'm here to say Ryan Cepeck is a POS and is acting like a little girl, go fuck yourself asshole! :moon:
Don't Clyde it, ride it!
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Terrence, you know EXACTLY what Ryan has been doing, and the importance of it.....

"SOLID Bro!!"

Post by "SOLID Bro!!" »

Hey ASSHOLE!! You know what Ryan has been doing. I haven't seen or heard from the Dude in a week and if were not for me getting a hold of him for Bob for your crying whining bitch ass you would still be waiting.

WTF he's getting you a Eibach spring for half the cost of over the counter price and you think that he should put his child in front of you?

# 1 Douche bag of the year is YOU!!!!

Enjoy the spring! He can't control the shippers and he surely ain't gonna get rich off that $60.00 you had to put up.

Bob, you got my meds in your truck?

:m16: :m16: :m16: :m16: :m16: :m16: :m16: :m16: :m16:
Ported&Polished

It's obvious the guy wanted to piss me off, as soon as I leave a shitty message, bam, he texts me. Go ahead and make me the bad guy, if he can't take one moment in 2 weeks to say fuck you or anything else, then he wanted this. I don't need to be kept in the dark with my dick in my hand because he hates the world right now. If he wanted kind words, he should have called me, otherwise this is what he gets. He treated me like Facher treated him, well I don't like it and I'm not going to act like I don't mind.
Don't Clyde it, ride it!
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

Ported&Polished wrote: He treated me like Facher treated him
yep
"SOLID Bro!!"

Post by "SOLID Bro!!" »

100hp honda wrote:
yep
Did you pay for the parts yet?
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

[quote=""SOLID Bro!!""]Hey ASSHOLE!! You know what Ryan has been doing. I haven't seen or heard from the Dude in a week and if were not for me getting a hold of him for Bob for your crying whining bitch ass you would still be waiting.

WTF he's getting you a Eibach spring for half the cost of over the counter price and you think that he should put his child in front of you?

# 1 Douche bag of the year is YOU!!!!
Enjoy the spring! He can't control the shippers and he surely ain't gonna get rich off that $60.00 you had to put up.

Bob, you got my meds in your truck?

:m16: :m16: :m16: :m16: :m16: :m16: :m16: :m16: :m16:[/quote]

X2

I didnt know Terrence missed racing at A2 because Pecker had a very important legal matter to attend to......

:roll:
Ported&Polished

Oh well then let me apologise, I'm so sorry I "bothered you" the other day with my "crying" . I feel bad that poor Ryan had to "hold my hand" through this. I realize now I shuld have just waited for however long it might take for him to decide to call me, I mean after all my life and my time is worth nothing compared to his. How could I come on here and make a stir when the guy is clearly so much more important than me and my petty issues, and thank you so much Solid Bro for going above and beyond and calling him when he simply doesn't have the time to talk to anyone but you, you must be some speacial person to get him to talk to you!
Don't Clyde it, ride it!
teamdns

Post by teamdns »

Fachar would have asked for you to pay for the part in advanced, did you?
at what point did i ever ask you for money for the spring? i said pay for it after you get it.

Actual message I sent to terrance:

"thanks for the kind words on your voicemail. I havent been making myself available to anyone. I didnt know i had to hold anyones hand on the transaction.

When the part does show up (dont know why it didnt because i got it from eibach on that monday 2 weeks ago) anyway Dont worry about paying for it, i have another on its way.

Sorry you felt like i had left you stranded but as you know its not my business, it was just something i tried to help someone out with and it bites me in the ass...go figure.

Enjoy it

Thanks"

I have a hookup at eibach and was able to get terrance a brand new rear spring for $60 dollars shipped to his address. as most of you know the buddy deals take a few extra days to come around....i finally get his spring and ship it out same day via fed ex.

i had a personal matter that i need to attend to, so i shut my phone off to handle my stuff.....as some of you that have hung out with me, you know there are times that my phone is always ringing and emails coming in...good for business but i could not have a distraction at this time. I was complete with my matters late monday night and didnt get your voicemail till yesterday. I am back and available.

of course its the one package a year fed ex decides to keep that i send out.

Sorry it happened and yes it my fault for not making myself available...i felt bad and thats why i told terrance he could have the spring for free for any disruption this may have caused him.

At $60 shipped for a brand new rear spring you know i wasnt making any money on it....and now you know im losing money on it.....

Enjoy the spring terrance, its the last time i will ever try to hook someone up on my eibach deal again.....just not worth it.
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Thanks Terrence.... If anyone was "Facher" in this situation .. it was you.

Ruining the generosity of a fellow Hoon, the way Facher did me.... and spoiling it for everyone else.

Great job.
Ported&Polished

teamdns wrote: Sorry it happened and yes it my fault for not making myself available...i felt bad and thats why i told terrance he could have the spring for free for any disruption this may have caused him.
Just answer the phone next time man, that's all I wanted. Now I'm the asshole and everyone hates me, thanks alot.
Don't Clyde it, ride it!
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Ported&Polished wrote: Just answer the phone next time man, that's all I wanted.
"SOLID Bro!!"

Post by "SOLID Bro!!" »

[quote=""SOLID Bro!!""]
100hp honda wrote:
yep
Did you pay for the parts yet?[/quote]

Just as I figured, You didn't even pay yet. How could you get "Fachared" if you still have your money?

All this means is your behind on the time of getting your spring. Why not just say fuckit and go buy one direct from Eibach?

Oh thats right you just want to save money.

Job well done!!
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

"SOLID Bro!!"

Post by "SOLID Bro!!" »

Ported&Polished wrote:
teamdns wrote: Sorry it happened and yes it my fault for not making myself available...i felt bad and thats why i told terrance he could have the spring for free for any disruption this may have caused him.
Just answer the phone next time man, that's all I wanted. Now I'm the asshole and everyone hates me, thanks alot.

I don't hate you I just think you need to understand before you start cutting someones balls off for not fulfilling a promise. You were out nothing, yet your willing to wreck something good that he does for people. Including my youngest son.

He has given my son parts for free from bikes he bought as doners he could have easily sold them on Fleebay and made a more than couple of bucks.

But thanks to Ryan my sons bike is much nicer because of his generosity.

But than again I had to drive all the way over to his house get them.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

[quote=""SOLID Bro!!""]

But than again I had to drive all the way over to his house get them.[/quote]

I bet he didnt even give you gas money for that drive..... what a fucker....

:roll:
"SOLID Bro!!"

Post by "SOLID Bro!!" »

AlisoBob wrote:[quote=""SOLID Bro!!""]

:roll:[/quote]

Nope, but he did offer me a bottle of water for the return trip so I wouldn't dehydrate.
teamdns

Post by teamdns »

Im not calling you an a hole or hate you....

I made a choice to fly low for a week or more to handle stuff..i ignored everyone including my customers, which i got back to yesterday as well.....when i ship stuff i forget about it, i assume and trust the company to get it to you.

you have another one on its way should see it soon.

again im sorry for not getting to you till yesterday, i feel bad and thats why i wont charge you....hope it will take the sting of waiting an extra week or so a little easier.

i'll dig up your tracking number and PM it to you

hope to see you out on some rides terrance.

Post by teamdns »

[quote=""SOLID Bro!!""]
AlisoBob wrote:[quote=""SOLID Bro!!""]

:roll:[/quote]

Nope, but he did offer me a bottle of water for the return trip so I wouldn't dehydrate.[/quote]

you know how long that drive is from our houses......couldnt let a hoon go thirsty for the full 4 miles.
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

teamdns wrote:......couldnt let a hoon go thirsty for the full 4 miles.
The way Eric drives.... thats an hour...
Ported&Polished

I CAN FEEL THE LOVE! Bob you big dick head, I'm gonna shove a lobster in your face so the butter drips down your chin and all over your shirt when I see you. Solid, I don't know you but if your a friend of these other knuckleheads your must be alright. And Ryan, thanks for the stuff, do you want me to delete the shit talk? :o I'm just a regulaer hoon here, I might handle my shit allittle different than everyone else but I put my panties on one lip at a time like ya'll. Now if this isn't over and someone still has a problem speak up. I'm over it, it really amounted to nothing anyway, it was just my attempt to get some attention. Maybe I do need a hug and suicide hotline now and again. :wink:
Don't Clyde it, ride it!