RG3

Send your stuff here, to companies you can trust!!!!!
teamdns

RG3

Post by teamdns »

http://www.rg3suspension.com/

After doing business with pro circut for many years, i wanted to try someone else.

I called RG3 and Heath was very helpful and knew how we should set my suspension right. I was very happy with the quality of work and the service they gave me. They had my suspension done 5 days earlier than promised. They also did the suspension on my sons 80 and gave me a 25% discount on the second set.

After riding with Bob and the gang this weekend i was able to try out the setup and loved it....the suspension was very linear and i felt i was riding faster through the woops.

I would have been faster but i didnt have a front flat (right bob?)
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

From my view ( behind you)...... Yea... pretty fast through though the whoops
27maverick

Post by 27maverick »

I had RG3 do mine two weeks ago and they missed the mark. The springs were right 4-6 in the front 5-4 rear. The rear does not have enough slow speed damping, and it blows through the stroke on acceleration chop, I increased the spring to a 5-6 to hold it up in the stroke and of course that just chased the problem to the front. I asked before if they have tested before I sent my stuff. I'm not going to play the shipping game because I can see this being done possibly three times to get it right. The forks were good.