Fasstco flex bars.com

Send your stuff here, to companies you can trust!!!!!
iggys-amsoil

Fasstco flex bars.com

Post by iggys-amsoil »

Fasstco.com

Just got my bars rebuilt by the them $50. There just down the road from me so no shipping. :cool: Have softer yellow rubbers in. Chris who runs the place gave me the rebound rubbers and longer bolts for them for free. He also gave me another set of bolts with the black rubbers in case I don't like the yellow rebound ones. "Hell" I told him. "I don't know if I'm skilled enough to even fell the rebound on these." He said " Its cool, you can have them anyway." :cool:

Also I won there rear brake spring kit from Vet X Racing. :cool:
Trinity Racing mild porting FMF
62 pilot, EGH needle, 172 main
03 Gen III CR250 frame

2013 Dodger Charger 5.7 Hemi

http://www.prisonplanet.com

Your Amsoil Customer # 350882
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

nice :cool:
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Whats to rebuild?
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

AlisoBob wrote:Whats to rebuild?
:lol: The pins are pressed fit, try to get one out without damaging the groove that clip fits into. No I didn't, although I could have got them out with the right tooling. There are 4 tiny O rings in there as well. Two were gone and the bars them selfs were really creeky. Lube didn't help that.
Figured I was gone for the week so they can have at it.
Mikie1

Post by Mikie1 »

I have a set that BROKE off. Not even that bad a crash. Broke off right next to the nuckle. I called Chris- he said he'd give me another pair for 1/2 price. This was right after I spent $80 getting a never-used set updated (mine only had one crossbar). He said they were exactly the same as a new set.

Terrible thing to waste your money on.
kball1313

flexx bars

Post by kball1313 »

I bought a set for my 01 250 desert bike and I like them. Feel wierd when you're just sitting on them and feel the bars moving around when you push them, but you don't notice it at all when riding. I think they make me last longer haahha
If if doesn't kill you, it hurts like hell.
Quads are dirtbikes for fat kids.