Millar Auto Machine Company

Send your stuff here, to companies you can trust!!!!!
Slomo

Post by Slomo »

I think there's guys running their yaps that can't ride a stock 250 fer shit let alone a CR500... on anything...
Internet speed demons :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hope to see some of you hot rods at Hoonfest 2011 :cool:
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Post by Roostius_Maximus »

gregrobo wrote:sounds like you need to wash the sand out of your vagina 98cr500rider
dude can carry on however he wants, if he was to step up with the $ he'd have it and be talking it up.
I'm not worried, theres a few of the "TWIRP" package guys going to show up here in a bit, i'd like guys to also post back to back dyno runs but not everyone has access.

Its not like i was comparing someone elses ill tuned bike to the package i'm offering, it was on my own bike, back to back, the same external parts. And i've tuned "bros bike" also.

The bike would pull the dominator tire from 2nd gear (vid) and the stock motor in the gen4 bike we took labored in 1st with the same gearing but a skatrack intimidator.
I use the clutch alot less because it doesnt just stall out at low rpm and can recover from anywhere with torque.

have a look thru this thread....

http://www.bannedcr500riders.com/board/ ... &showall=1
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

98cr500rider wrote:Bob I think you need to get some independent dyno result comparisons on your stuff comparing it to stock before you get some disappointed hoons in future asking where is all my fantastic new performance that Bob seemed to get, and was this value for money.
Go for it, I dubb you the "Master of Independant Dyno Testing".

Roosty's porting pulls hard, how hard I dont know.... but I passed 450 4 strokes on the long Elisnore GP straight like they were Clydes ported moped.
MojoScojo

Post by MojoScojo »

Slomo wrote:I think there's guys running their yaps that can't ride a stock 250 fer shit let alone a CR500... on anything...
Internet speed demons :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hope to see some of you hot rods at Hoonfest 2011 :cool:
Hey! I resemble that remark!
No longer have a CR500.
07 Yamaha YZ250, 17 Husqvarna 701 Enduro
Get on with riding or get on with dying.
https://www.youtube.com/mojoscojo
Travis

Post by Travis »

Rhino89523 wrote:I speant a few minutes on a CRF and hated it I liked the way my steely handled way better, so I cast aside the idea of doing an AF, now you have me thinking again, good thing because I need more projects like I need a whole in my head!

I rode an 03 cr250r and that made my mind up. I was so nimble on that thing I felt like I could ride circles around my steely. It was night and day difference but that is an 89 model compared to an 03. The later model cr5s may handle better than my bike.
Travis

89 CR500
01 Banshee
98cr500rider

Post by 98cr500rider »

AlisoBob wrote:
98cr500rider wrote:Bob I think you need to get some independent dyno result comparisons on your stuff comparing it to stock before you get some disappointed hoons in future asking where is all my fantastic new performance that Bob seemed to get, and was this value for money.
Go for it, I dubb you the "Master of Independant Dyno Testing".

Roosty's porting pulls hard, how hard I dont know.... but I passed 450 4 strokes on the long Elisnore GP straight like they were Clydes ported moped.

No Bob you miss understand, by independent I mean independent of the supplier, and in this case roostius of Millar Racing.

You are supposed to be a wealthy guy with all the contacts, I bet you could set up a dyno comparison no problem with your bike and a known good stock bike, I bet you could do it within 50 miles of home and a few hoons could come over with beer and eats to join the party.

Bob you need to step back and see that you have all your regular clique cowed because of your finger hovering on the delete button and the peer pressure, mainly fear of ridicule. The dyno run is actually sensible advice because you are now this sites and the worlds leading CR500 engine guru, at least in “your world”.

You now have roostius as current favorite of the year, but we all remember when Fackar was your favorite and see how that turned out.

Just for the record roostius seems to do some good “pretty” looking work, but pretty don’t mean anything, I would expect his stuff to show some good results but how much and in what proportion is the question.

I don’t need to keep hammering away at this, and see how easily I have become the board’s chief ass hole and all without a mention of Muslims. All I need to do is sit back and let time bring out the facts, oh yeah and the next Bobs favorite to emerge.

By the way Roostius, as Bobs favorite you have now reached your pinnacle, enjoy it while it lasts because the only way now is down.

Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

I wouldnt even offer the work if i wasnt sure about it, I do other work i do also.

This is what the publication "All The Dirt" has prepared for their buyers guide. We don't normally advertise anywhere. This isn't the only class we build for either, our guys also won the modified, supers, and truck series this year.
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

while hoonfest is on my guys will be in tuscon if anyone gets a chance to check them out.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

98cr500rider wrote:Bob you need to step back and see that you have all your regular clique cowed because of your finger hovering on the delete button and the peer pressure, mainly fear of ridicule. .....

I've deleted 4 guys in 5 years..... yea, I'm a real Hitler. :roll:

You now have roostius as current favorite of the year, but we all remember when Fackar was your favorite and see how that turned out.

Fachar turned out to be real flake, who could build a beautiful bike, look at Peckers... KIDS, STAY OFF THE DRUGS....Nuff said.

Just for the record roostius seems to do some good “pretty” looking work, but pretty don’t mean anything, I would expect his stuff to show some good results but how much and in what proportion is the question.

You sound just like a guy who cant weld.... Good machine has to look " pretty", and shitty machine work always looks half assed. Sorry if your too stupid to know what your looking at.

By the way Roostius, as Bobs favorite you have now reached your pinnacle.....

Roosty is so far from reaching his Pinnacle, he cant even see it yet..... while slags like you continue to roll around in the muck
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Adam skimmed 0.002" off the base of my jug. Looks better than OEM, whick looks pretty friggin' good to start with.

The correct tools, with a experienced knob spinner equals great ( pretty) machinework.
98cr500rider

Post by 98cr500rider »

AlisoBob wrote:
98cr500rider wrote:Bob you need to step back and see that you have all your regular clique cowed because of your finger hovering on the delete button and the peer pressure, mainly fear of ridicule. .....

I've deleted 4 guys in 5 years..... yea, I'm a real Hitler. :roll:

Fachar turned out to be real flake, who could build a beautiful bike, look at Peckers... KIDS, STAY OFF THE DRUGS....Nuff said.

You sound just like a guy who cant weld.... Good machine has to look " pretty", and shitty machine work always looks half assed. Sorry if your too stupid to know what your looking at.

By the way Roostius, as Bobs favorite you have now reached your pinnacle.....

Roosty is so far from reaching his Pinnacle, he cant even see it yet..... while slags like you continue to roll around in the muck

Yeah bob pretty much what I expected, if anything a bit reserved but a good lead for the rest of the clique to follow and pile in with all sorts of abuse.

Roostie by comparison shows some class.

No point in any more response from me the usual pattern is now in motion.

MojoScojo

Post by MojoScojo »

Personally, I think he's got a crush on you Bob.
98cr500rider wrote:No Bob you miss understand, by independent I mean independent of the supplier, and in this case roostius of Millar Racing.

You are supposed to be a wealthy guy with all the contacts, I bet you could set up a dyno comparison no problem with your bike and a known good stock bike, I bet you could do it within 50 miles of home and a few hoons could come over with beer and eats to join the party.
When did this site become a business for Bob? Why the hell would a hobbyist spend his own money and time for the sole purpose of placating a gaggle of asshats?
98cr500rider wrote:Bob you need to step back and see that you have all your regular clique cowed because of your finger hovering on the delete button and the peer pressure, mainly fear of ridicule.
LMFAO!!! Whatever dude, whatever. You really have missed the point of this site. An enlightened man does not fear ridicule, he welcomes the opportunity to laugh and learn. To me, it would seem the opposite to be true. The people who did get deleted acted as if it were a challenge to get Banned from Banned.
98cr500rider wrote:The dyno run is actually sensible advice because you are now this sites and the worlds leading CR500 engine guru, at least in “your world”.
Bob? The world's leading CR500 engine guru? How you figure that? He's just another Joe Schmoe who happens to have a little background like so many others here. There are a LOT of smart mofo's lurking around here who say next to nothing. I know. I've met (had conversations with) several. Mind you, I've also met some real idiots.

98cr500rider wrote:You now have roostius as current favorite of the year, but we all remember when Fackar was your favorite and see how that turned out.
What's to say about that? Shit happens. You never been burned?

98cr500rider wrote:Just for the record roostius seems to do some good “pretty” looking work, but pretty don’t mean anything, I would expect his stuff to show some good results but how much and in what proportion is the question.
Agreed.
98cr500rider wrote:I don’t need to keep hammering away at this, and see how easily I have become the board’s chief ass hole and all without a mention of Muslims.
Chief ass hole? You give yourself far too much credit.
98cr500rider wrote:All I need to do is sit back and let time bring out the facts, oh yeah and the next Bobs favorite to emerge.

By the way Roostius, as Bobs favorite you have now reached your pinnacle, enjoy it while it lasts because the only way now is down.
...and you give Bob too much credit.

We are a community. Bob just happens to host it.
98cr500rider wrote:Yeah bob pretty much what I expected, if anything a bit reserved but a good lead for the rest of the clique to follow and pile in with all sorts of abuse.

Roostie by comparison shows some class.
Clique? Abuse? Refer to my previous statement about an enlightened man...
98cr500rider wrote:No point in any more response from me the usual pattern is now in motion.
What exactly is the "usual pattern"? Do you feel like it's "Dogpile on the guy who spoke against Bob!" or something? You should feel like this is an opportunity to engage in an actual conversation.

Chill. Have a :clink:
No longer have a CR500.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Any questions as to why M/J is the board Admin?

:applaud:
450rider

Post by 450rider »

I have had many dealings with Millar Machine in the past 3 years. Adam has done more projects for me than probably anybody on this site. On every deal I was greatly satisfied. He has done frame work for me, Swingarm extensions, Modified a 2 Moto Sno kit to fit my Gen 1, Head Mods, Piston Mods and Engine assembly. He has also saved me money, I have had plating done that was "Far from perfect". I took this plated cylinder to him to set my ring gap and he noticed that the cylinder plater left very rough sharp ports. He promptly cleaned up them up and the cylinder is still running.

If you deal with Millar Racing you will be treated well.
2004 Service Honda with De Wayne Jones Porting and Suspension.
2005 CR 250 chassis /98 engine with De Wayne Jones Porting and Suspension...needs to be assembled
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

450rider wrote:If you deal with Millar Racing you will be treated well.
X491

Millar Machine is the ONLY machine shop that BANNED endorses and recommends.
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

Roostius_Maximus wrote:
gregrobo wrote:sounds like you need to wash the sand out of your vagina 98cr500rider
dude can carry on however he wants, if he was to step up with the $ he'd have it and be talking it up.
I'm not worried, theres a few of the "TWIRP" package guys going to show up here in a bit, i'd like guys to also post back to back dyno runs but not everyone has access.

Its not like i was comparing someone elses ill tuned bike to the package i'm offering, it was on my own bike, back to back, the same external parts. And i've tuned "bros bike" also.

The bike would pull the dominator tire from 2nd gear (vid) and the stock motor in the gen4 bike we took labored in 1st with the same gearing but a skatrack intimidator.
I use the clutch alot less because it doesnt just stall out at low rpm and can recover from anywhere with torque.

have a look thru this thread....

http://www.bannedcr500riders.com/board/ ... &showall=1
you using bimotion ?
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

i've used a few different calculators, theyre helpful, but they acknowledge nothing below bdc.
blownbillybob

Post by blownbillybob »

AlisoBob wrote:
X491

Just wondering bob if glen asked to be taken off or if this was a management decision
00'cr500 trailclimber
93'cr500 beater
92'cr500 hillclimber
08,KTM SR500r hillclimber (conv)
89'cr 500 bent frame
04'crf230(wifeys)
02' cr125(sons)
02,pro jr 50 open exh. hill climber(sons)
02'sx65(sons)
03'xr50(sons)
MojoScojo

Post by MojoScojo »

blownbillybob wrote:
AlisoBob wrote:
X491

Just wondering bob if glen asked to be taken off or if this was a management decision
http://bannedcr500riders.com/board/view ... hp?t=10293
No longer have a CR500.
"SOLID Bro!!"

Post by "SOLID Bro!!" »

blownbillybob wrote:
AlisoBob wrote:
X491

He wasn't taken off I just saw him logged in.
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

i'm going to throw some giant pictures up here :lol:

bearing installer. It has a recess to only apply pressure to the outside

Crank and seal installer

almost finished

bro headed to the hill
dubious01

Post by dubious01 »

I cant wait to give an independant testament . My motors should be returning to me very soon. So far I am completely satisfied wit the transaction. Adam has been in touch with me almost every day, always calls if he is unsure of my requests, and has done a job no other would do.
repaired cases,
rebuilt cranks
complete top end and bottom end rebuilds
replaced every bearing and seal in the bottom end
hot wash all parts,
sand blast motor and paint afterwards
all new fasteners from the countershaft bolt and washer, to the head studs and nuts, and everything in between.
decompressor head,
modify the cylinder head squish, and cut for cc
TWIRP port on one motor with my requested exh duration.
stock rebuild on the other, with more exh duration and tighetr squish as per my special requests
Grinded my cases for AF spring clearnace

He has had more suggestions and saved me more trouble than I can even mention

Normally I do my own work, I dont trust anyone, but as soon as the transaction started, I was releived
He showed more interest in my motors than Im did, went above and beyond to ensure all was done right and the best it can be

Its sad but there arent many mechanics that have more knowledge about the 500 than a good hoon, so finding someone like adam is a real gift for us 500 guys

The great part is he has piles of experience, and when I questioned my own idea's he was someone i felt would offer good advice and help me make the right decision
98cr500rider

Post by 98cr500rider »

This is following the exact same pattern as GSS and Fackar, but maybe third time lucky.

By the way I’ve made myself a set of bearing drifts just like that, complete with guide and protective recess, also as I don’t have a press I have threaded them to take a ½ inch round bar, but hey I’m just a slag what do I know.

Dubious how much is all that costing for two engines, fuck me you guys take your trail riding really serious, got to be $2000 plus 2 sets of parts, (Pistons conrods bearings gaskets etc) say $600 plus extra work and shipping = how much?

I’m thinking about as much as a good used Service Honda ready to ride, or its private because it cost $bloody hell much$

As a mere slag, if I was getting laser eye surgery done I would just get it done one eye at a time just in case they fucked it up, and that’s no matter how good the glossy brochure and the sales pitch looked.
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

Dude your kind of an ass hole, but I do like some good ass once and a while. I dont always agree with your prospective but its refreshing to to hear your point of view. Dont be a stranger You need to come out to Hoon fest .
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

fachar= great work but was a flake
gss= crap work but a nice guy

:lol: