Why I'm glad we have the members that we do...

Please Read To Fully Understand The Sites Purpose.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Why I'm glad we have the members that we do...

Post by AlisoBob »

http://cr500riders.com/cgi/yabb/YaBB.pl ... 017938/1#1

How the hell could you answer this, other than your a freekin' idiot and replace that part?
jbird_710

Post by jbird_710 »

I know I'm not the the sharpest tack in the box, but here's another example of a "quality" person we're missing out on:

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showth ... p?t=575635
Exnav

Post by Exnav »

jbird_710 wrote:I know I'm not the the sharpest tack in the box, but here's another example of a "quality" person we're missing out on:

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showth ... p?t=575635
Looking at the age of this poster (15 years) I would have to give them a pass, but the other one......WOW is all I can say.
Money ain't got no owners, only spenders - Omar Little
britincali

Post by britincali »

:shock:
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
Joshwfl

Post by Joshwfl »

Well no shit replace it Bob. My question wasn't "hey can I go out and ride it all day like this", it was to know whether it would start or not to determine if anything more serious happened.
britincali

Post by britincali »

Joshwfl wrote:Well no shit replace it Bob. My question wasn't "hey can I go out and ride it all day like this", it was to know whether it would start or not to determine if anything more serious happened.

Nice :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :birthday:

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
jbird_710

Post by jbird_710 »

Exnav wrote:Looking at the age of this poster (15 years) I would have to give them a pass, ......
He may only be 15, but after several people pointed out the problem with what he's doing, he still plans to screw his local dealer anyway. Sorry, I have no empathy.
Exnav

Post by Exnav »

jbird_710 wrote:
Exnav wrote:Looking at the age of this poster (15 years) I would have to give them a pass, ......
He may only be 15, but after several people pointed out the problem with what he's doing, he still plans to screw his local dealer anyway. Sorry, I have no empathy.
I see your point and it makes a bigger statement about where we are today as a society.......no personal accountability for our own actions and that really pisses me off.
Money ain't got no owners, only spenders - Omar Little
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Exnav wrote: Looking at the age of this poster (15 years) I would have to give them a pass, but the other one......
Its not that he's 15, he's Canadian..

:roll:
ouch360

Post by ouch360 »

Joshwfl wrote:Well no shit replace it Bob. My question wasn't "hey can I go out and ride it all day like this", it was to know whether it would start or not to determine if anything more serious happened.
Bob? Ya got yer foot in yer mouth? OUCH he called you out on this one.
!!OUCH - Being the best is easy when its already in you!!
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Foot in my mouth?

I answered it in my first post.
ou812

Post by ou812 »

he's Canadian..
Ahhh you want to explain that?
Rosco-Peeko

Post by Rosco-Peeko »

Somewhere in Kenya, a village is missing their idiot.......
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

ou812 wrote:
he's Canadian..
Ahhh you want to explain that?
ou812

Post by ou812 »

You don't see this in Canada

[/img]Image
britincali

Post by britincali »

^^^^^^^ LMFAOOOOO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

ou812 wrote:You don't see this in Canada

Yet... Where are all the Messicans going to go when we give em' the boot?
ouch360

Post by ouch360 »

ou812 wrote:You don't see this in Canada

[/img]Image
So some of the individuals on the site are in the US military, actually we are just south of Canada and work on an Air Force base right along side our Canadian friends from the north. When I was at school in Mississippi on Keesler AFB one of the individuals riding in my car says "hey stop", we were right in the middle of the road going out the front gate, well the person was also about 5 ranks higher then me so guess what - I stopped. She gets out of the car and goes up and "talks" to the guard at the front gate, then gets back in the car, says "ok you can go now". Then she gets out her phone and calls someone, as soon as she finds out that its the person that she is looking for she proceedes to yell at the person for-------- Having the Alaska flag upside down ---------. . . Ahhh the simple things.
ouch360

Post by ouch360 »

I fixed the picture:
Ported&Polished

Post by Ported&Polished »

You Canadians are all alike. :lol: Just Fugging with you Hoon. What I would do is pull the carb, check it for debris, clean the hell out of it, replace the part that was lost, then start it. If upon inspection the carb had mad amounts of gritty crap in it, I would consider pulling the jug to see if the piston was shittied, and also to run the rod up and down to listen for grit in the bearings. I would not try starting the bike without the part replaced because the lean condition could cause more trouble then you already might have.
Don't Clyde it, ride it!
100hp honda

Re: Why I'm glad we have the members that we do...

Post by 100hp honda »

AlisoBob wrote:
How the hell could you answer this, other than your a freekin' idiot and replace that part?
if you went back through the archives on the other site, certainly you could dig up some funny shit. heres one from recently. the mecanic told him the carb was dripping fuel because the bike vibrated too much, so he asked around on the site for a second opinion. then another guy chimed in and said his bike vibrated so bad it rattled his teeth out, but he got used to it after a while :rotfl: i dont understand some of them guys, they ask whats wrong with their machine, then when you try to tell them whats wrong, they wont listen to a single word you said.

http://cr500riders.com/cgi/yabb/YaBB.pl?num=1200847021
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

"....if you guys have vibration like this you have worn out parts. these bikes when everything is working right and stuff isnt 20yo and wallered out, actually run suprisingly smooth- not much different than a 250. typically what ive seen from my bikes: a "rumble" at idle (the radiator shrouds shake alittle), similiar to a harley but no where near as severe- and at a free rev in the garage, theres a slight buzz at real high rpm. once a load is on the motor all that changes. if my bike shook my body apart, beleive me i wouldnt ride it"

Whoever wrote this is a friggin' genius....

:wink:

Yea.... they dont listen for shit over there....
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

and after i told him something is worn out (judgeing by his vibration description), he was still reluctant or just cant read. he comes back and says this- " i will give her a blast, if crank or bearings are on the way out surely there would be play and possible leakage from the seals"...then later on he asks- "could a bearing be rusted ? " . how do you help people like this?? :bash: :bash:
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

You dont... you just buy their stuff cheap, after they get tired of it.
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

yeah, he posted on this site and I told him exactly what to do...we'll see if he listens...
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80