AJ @ CR500Riders.com today.

Please Read To Fully Understand The Sites Purpose.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

AJ @ CR500Riders.com today.

Post by AlisoBob »

So AJ pops into CR500riders today...... He's building ( sub-standard) Gen 5 bikes now. Theres some photos of them ( from like 30 feet away so all you see in shiny plastic and new stickers.... I gues it impresses the dolts. ) Typical S/H shit....

So a discussion starts about why he's still scabbing on "2002 style" and such... requests are made to show the important stuff. Its all made out to be "Top Secret" so no images are posted. Everyone laughed at MPS when they did that to hide their crappy craftsmanship.... S/H gets a pass for doing the same thing.

His "loyal" ass kissers line up to defend him..... next thing you know.... bam... nearly the whole thread is eliminated.

Hmmmmm........ He's a "site sponsor" over there. I guess that buys you protection.

Ever wonder why we dont have sponsors? Now you know.

:roll: :roll: :roll:
scooter5002

Post by scooter5002 »

AJ has been over at Vitalmx showing some pictures of his 2011 issue AF. I haven't seen any of his stuff recently so I guess it would be improper to call him out on the workmanship. Saw some of their older stuff and it sucked. I will admit the shiny shit looks good and the silencer mount is cool, but what about the stuff you can't see? Certainly is a bunch of guys fawning over the photos and on the surface, rightfully so, I suppose. However, for 11 grand US, the bike I buy brand new better be top-shelf. Not as bad as some of the guys here say it is. Was tempted to post in the thread and ask AJ if he had ever heard of "Solid" or "Pstoffers". Lol. Maybe stir the pot a little.
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

from looking at brits and k-dogs the gen5 seems really straight forward. new Y, couple motor mounts and head stay. if you dont have any machining equipment those things can easily be drawn on paper and have a shop make them. i dont see why anyone would attempt to do it any other way than what brit and kdog did. not seeing any secret from where im sitting :?
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

gen5 actually looks easier than gen3 with full cradle replacement
100hp honda

Re: AJ @ CR500Riders.com today.

Post by 100hp honda »

AlisoBob wrote:So AJ pops into CR500riders today.... I gues it impresses the dolts.

Related to DOLT
Synonyms: Clyde, K.C., Casey, snowplow drivers, airhead, birdbrain, blockhead, bonehead, bubblehead, chowderhead, chucklehead, clodpoll (or clodpole), clot [British], cluck, clunk, cretin, cuddy (or cuddie) [British dialect], deadhead, dim bulb [slang], dimwit, dip, dodo, idiot, donkey, doofus [slang], dope, dork [slang], dullard, dumbbell, dumbhead, dum-dum, dummkopf, dummy, dunce, dunderhead, fathead, gander, golem, goof, goon, half-wit, hammerhead, hardhead, ignoramus, imbecile, jackass, know-nothing, knucklehead, lamebrain, loggerhead [chiefly dialect], loon, lump, lunkhead, meathead, mome [archaic], moron, mug [chiefly British], mutt, natural, nimrod [slang], nincompoop, ninny, ninnyhammer, nit [chiefly British], nitwit, noddy, noodle, numskull (or numbskull), oaf, pinhead, prat [British], ratbag [chiefly Australian], saphead, schlub (also shlub) [slang], schnook [slang], simpleton, stock, stupe, stupid, thickhead, turkey, woodenhead, yahoo, yo-yo
AJ

Post by AJ »

AlisoBob wrote:So AJ pops into CR500riders today...... He's building ( sub-standard) Gen 5 bikes now. Theres some photos of them ( from like 30 feet away so all you see in shiny plastic and new stickers.... I gues it impresses the dolts. ) Typical S/H shit....

So a discussion starts about why he's still scabbing on "2002 style" and such... requests are made to show the important stuff. Its all made out to be "Top Secret" so no images are posted. Everyone laughed at MPS when they did that to hide their crappy craftsmanship.... S/H gets a pass for doing the same thing.

His "loyal" ass kissers line up to defend him..... next thing you know.... bam... nearly the whole thread is eliminated.

Hmmmmm........ He's a "site sponsor" over there. I guess that buys you protection.

Ever wonder why we dont have sponsors? Now you know.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

LOL!
I friend just sent this thread to me..
too funny.. :)

You and pstouffers were just stirring shit over at cr500 riders,
I replied in hand.. and in good fun? I wasn't serious , where you?

you think its surprising it got tossed?
my replies there got pitched as well .big deal
it was all nonsense anyway.lighten up

no one made anything out as top secret?
wtf are you talking about?

How about some reality? i know it pains you though :)
the photos were from our european distributor in Luxembourg, he got an early model and took some simple photos, very similar to what Yamaha, Honda or anyone else would showing a new model in simple side profile.
no black helicoptors or rags over any part of the bike?
go to www.AFbigbores.com to find the pics..

you continue to dwell on some perceived aesthetic issue
that's an incredibly small aspect of an entire motorcycle, as its all you have to latch onto ..
about a model that has over a decade of reliability in the hands of some of the best riders in the world,
then pretend you don't have an agenda.

You need to either repost your TT public apology to me , or retract it,
i could care less ;)

As usual you make up more BS than anyone i know,
you had to make your own website as the rest of the net couldn't contain it :)

Take a joke bob and pull the stick out of your ass,,
(or is that paul up there ?) :)
the world will look a lot better , i promise.

I have as much right to throw some funny BS back at you as anyone else?

So when anyone steps up to the plate, and builds a few thousand
of these, then you can rally behind them just like you did a few others that built a handful and failed in setting the world and this industry on fire as you preached from your pulpit here.you got a free pass on that one in my opinion.

My view is the more 500's the better,whoever makes them!

my only issue with MF was publically announcing here he that he was buying parts we paid to have designed from our vendor, if he wanted
to pay for the stamping and order the needed quantities, no problemo, but he dint .
it would be no different than buying triple clamps from so and so vendor and boasting about a back door deal.simply weird.
You know bob i never posted the countless emails from Mike where he
begged me to build him a 125 chassied 500AF..
he would wash my wife's car for a year, mow my grass etc etc..or where he asked how i did the cradle etc,, as he has a neighbor or buddy who had a 500AF LE and wanted me to make him one.So its not like he disapproved of the handy work then he had went over it with a fine tooth comb.
I let that stuff slide, even after mike decided to lambast my work
to promote his own.. why? because i genuinely wished him well
even though i found his tactics at that moment a bit low.
I figured he had has reasons, and let it go..

you and a few others take me to task for a view on things i don't even posses.
I can't do much about you or anyone else, making things i *think* up out of thin air, its the net after all, and this is your own personal playground. ;)

yet until someone does step up and makes any actual dent in building a decent percentage of 500cc 2 stroke units. SH ,while in your eyes the anti-christ, has had more to do with keeping the 500 alive around the globe than anyone, and that must just keep you up at night.
i slept well bob..
I stand behind my work ,always have, and it's a good solid bike that handles incredible well and performs great.

if it isn't YOUR cup of tea great !!
I work my butt off to keep up with orders as is,
and find most of this internet stuff amusing at best.

I really had no idea you still actually fretted over SH's continued success with this one model,but guess i should have known.

With aging parents, i've a ton of family things to work on , not to mention bikes to build..or i'd stay and play more often.

in the meantime i suggest some exlax or at least geritol ,, your one tired schtick is pretty old and needs some help..

but my guess is you'll carry on with spinning everything off into some weird dealio, keep your panties in a tight wad, and that tin foil hat on real tight ..

:D
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

AJ wrote:....no one made anything out as top secret?
wtf are you talking about?

....... SH ,while in your eyes the anti-christ, has had more to do with keeping the 500 alive around the globe than anyone, and that must just keep you up at night.
I'm talking about the guy at Traces.... Who was "sworn to secrecy" and refused to post close up photos of the bike you built....

Anti-Christ? Hardly. I just contuine to be dumbfounded by the fact that you scab together bikes, just as you did 10 years ago.

The "Home-Building" movement caught up to you long ago, and now has surpassed you in engineering, fit, form, and function.

Eric Sargent builds the finest Gen 5 conversion around, not S/H. Show some closeups of your fab work on this model. I GUARRANTY it goes like this.

OEM "HEX" Gen 5 tubing stubs coming out of the foot box area, whacked off at about 2" long

Then "Square" billet extensions for the next 4" or so... weave welded into the HEX.

Then the same billet "Y" you have used for the last decade of so.

Post up detailed photos to prove me wrong.

I dont blame you for doing it the way you do.... its cheap, EZ, it works, and your followers never push you to up your game.

What I dont undertand is why YOU are happy doing it that way. Your better than that A.J.

And while I have your ear..... Jay Lewis has 3 of your digital ignitions that dont work and are sitting in boxes on his work bench. Its about $2k worth of stuff.

He was told " No Refunds" and then " No Swaps for OEM Honda ignitions". He was told to... " Wait for the Second Generation Units" to be shipped out by Electrosport".

He's been waiting a few years now......

He's "Lewis Clan" on here..... He's a good guy, please correct this issue for him...

Thanks A.J.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

britincali

Post by britincali »

The legendary bike that was supposed to hop the curb outside the mirage but didnt :lol: :lol: :lol:
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
homenf

Post by homenf »

I've been offered $5000 for mine! It cost less than half that to build and it's an 06'. :D
94 CR125
06 CR500AF

"I'd give you my two cents on this hope and change thing, but I can't afford to anymore."
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

AlisoBob wrote:....Eric Sargent builds the finest Gen 5 conversion around, not S/H. Show some closeups of your fab work on this model. I GUARRANTY it goes like this.

OEM "HEX" Gen 5 tubing stubs coming out of the foot box area, whacked off at about 2" long

Then "Square" billet extensions for the next 4" or so... weave welded into the HEX.

Then the same billet "Y" you have used for the last decade of so.

Post up detailed photos to prove me wrong.

I dont blame you for doing it the way you do.... its cheap, EZ, it works, and your followers never push you to up your game.
BUMP.....

I know AJ read this.... so where are the close up photos AJ?

:wink:
homenf

Post by homenf »

Post a picture of the bottom of the tank too. If it looks good you can sell those too.

Bummer they didn't stand behind their ignitions for others, I really like mine.
94 CR125
06 CR500AF

"I'd give you my two cents on this hope and change thing, but I can't afford to anymore."