Spam Robot Protection Services....

I'll hear your comments, dosent mean I'll do squat about it.... but I'll listen.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Spam Robot Protection Services....

Post by AlisoBob »

Sajji put up this "robot sheild ".....

Friggen thing is 8-0 on the day....

No more sex spam or robo members....

Too Cool my little brown buddy.....
ellett

Post by ellett »

So, how is brit gonna log in from Spamsterdam?
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

I spoke to Brit today, while he was in his fourth hour of sitting IN an airplane.. waiting on the tarmac....trying to take off.....

WTF is going on in the airline industry... I keep hearing og this happening....
britincali

Post by britincali »

AlisoBob wrote:I spoke to Brit today, while he was in his fourth hour of sitting IN an airplane.. waiting on the tarmac....trying to take off.....

US airways SUCK!!!!! Not only are they late, overbooked, shoddy old knackered planes, 90 yr old hags with walkers as stewardesses, and rude to boot but the old guy in the seat infront decides to have a stroke as were boarding! I tried picking him up and throwing his ass out the back door but he kept spazming and locking up between the chairs. We ended up getting into vegas 2 hrs late and then I had a 2 hr drive to get home.

FYI a hyundai accent rental that gets 40 MPG (normally) drinks 3/4 of a tank in 150 miles at 115 mph.

Seriously tho we had a total of 4 flights and all of them were FUBAR with US airways.
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

britincali wrote:
AlisoBob wrote:I spoke to Brit today, while he was in his fourth hour of sitting IN an airplane.. waiting on the tarmac....trying to take off.....

US airways SUCK!!!!! Not only are they late, overbooked, shoddy old knackered planes, 90 yr old hags with walkers as stewardesses, and rude to boot but the old guy in the seat infront decides to have a stroke as were boarding! I tried picking him up and throwing his ass out the back door but he kept spazming and locking up between the chairs. We ended up getting into vegas 2 hrs late and then I had a 2 hr drive to get home.

FYI a hyundai accent rental that gets 40 MPG (normally) drinks 3/4 of a tank in 150 miles at 115 mph.

Seriously tho we had a total of 4 flights and all of them were FUBAR with US airways.
yup, they are all like that now. I fly a lot to get to some of my clients (mostly just to LA or SLC) and it never goes smooth. The flights are always behind, unless I'm running late, then they take off early. They almost always over book the san diego to vegas fliughts and offer people money to wait for the next one. I usually tell them to f-off and let me on the plane.
and seriously, WTF happened to hot stewardesses??? The last flight I was on it was a dude, and he called me "hon"! WTF!!! I want some hot chicks in short skits to give me some eye candy and make the flight less horrible!! When I was in Hungary and I flew to Frankfurt the stewardesses were really HOTT and they giggled and offered me some crackers and cheese while shoving their tits in my face!!! Tell me, it wthere anything wrong with that?????
anyway, incase you haven't noticed, I'm a little bitter. :D
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80